Mother’s Day is right around the corner. If anyone is wondering about the best Mother’s Day presents (hint hint), here are some of the best gifts for moms.
How to Make Mom Happy on Mother’s Day
- Late brunch out, so no one needs to eat any other meal (prepared by us) that day. And we get to pick where we eat said brunch (we, as in mom).
- No laundry, cooking, or cleaning today. That goes without saying, right? Right?
- Got a problem? Go ask your dad for help. He’s the other capable adult in the household you seem to be unaware is also available to help you out.
- We love when you make us a meal, but we’ll love it more if you clean up the kitchen! If this is confusing, see item number two above.
- Are spas open on Mother’s Day? Maybe you should check on that. You can google spas and the name of our city if you’re wondering how to get started.
- We love home-made presents, but we do not love when there’s mess for us to clean up. Are you sensing a theme here? Maybe check out items number 2 and 4 if you’re still confused about this cleaning up stuff.
- We’d love our morning coffee delivered with a great magazine or book or maybe just a tablet so we can binge watch our favorite show for a couple hours. Alone. In quiet.
- No bickering with your sister (or brother)! Really, this alone would be the greatest Mother’s Day gift ever. Ever.
- Put your phone away during the celebration (unless you’re checking on those spa reservations). The world won’t stop if you don’t post your face on Snapchat for a couple hours.
- NO complaints. This is our day. We get to make you do stuff, like going on that family bike ride. And cleaning up. And putting down your phone. Yep. We do.