About Your Teen Media
Welcome to Your Teen Media, your resource for parenting teenagers.
Parenting can get lonely when kids get older and the playgroups fade away. The glossy magazines usually focus on young kids, and we may find ourselves looking for new sources of answers to our parenting questions and concerns. Plus, more than ever, we want to feel like we’re not alone. Friends Stephanie Silverman and Susan Borison saw that, like themselves, other parents of teenagers were hungry for expert advice and nonjudgmental support. In 2007, we founded Your Teen Media to meet this need.
What We Offer Parents
We know you’re busy, and we know everyone is different. That’s why we offer our support and expert advice in a variety of ways—so you can find the ones that are right for you:
- Website – You’ve come to the right place. You can search for the topics you want in our search bar or by topic from the homepage menus. If you’ve just arrived, welcome!
- Newsletters – Our weekly email newsletter is your number-one way to keep up with the latest at Your Teen Media. We’ll let you know about our newest events and articles this way. And don’t worry, you can always unsubscribe if you change your mind. You can sign up here.
- Social Media – Follow our Facebook page for new articles, fun memes, and a break in your day. You can also find us on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn – again, whatever works for you. We’d love to see you there.
- Parent Group – To vent, ask other parents for input, or just feel like you’re not alone, check out our parent group on Facebook, Working Hard to Raise Teens.
- Videos – Every day at 10:30 a.m. Eastern, we host live videos on our Facebook page. They range from expert videos to just plain fun. If that time doesn’t work for you, or you’d like to browse our complete selection of videos, just head over to our YouTube channel.
- Mini-Courses – For updates about new workshops, you’ll want to sign up for our newsletter. In the meantime, check out our currently available parent workshops here.
- Podcast (Your Teen with Sue and Steph) – Every other week, Sue and Steph combine gab and expert advice for an enjoyable 40 minutes – check us out here.
We’re pleased to say that Your Teen is a leading source for parents seeking high-quality information and advice about raising teenagers, and we couldn’t be prouder.
If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions, you can always reach out at email@example.com. We’re so glad you joined us!